Friday, April 25, 2014

C2E2 In Chicago

 
Friday, Saturday & Sunday I'll be at C2E2 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
 
Friday & Saturday I'll be walking around & hanging out with my friends at Chicago Costume so if you have a book to sign, you'll probably find me there. Feel free to @ me on twitter.
 
Sunday I'll be on a panel with three other awesome authors. Here's the info:
 
Building Fantastical Worlds and Dystopias
 
Dystopian societies, post-apocalyptic scenarios, enhanced abilities, and deadly creatures both human and other, make the future a not so safe place to be. Join authors Joelle Charbonneau (The Testing Trilogy), Kat Falls (Inhuman), Jaleigh Johnson (The Mark of the Dragonfly), and Demitria Lunetta (In the After)  as they discuss what it takes to survive in the future worlds and fantastical alternate realities they’ve created.
 
Sunday, April 27 Dystopian Panel
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
Room S401CD
SOUTH BUILDING AT MCCORMICK PLACE

 
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. You're at ground zero this weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete